12/3/18 Canterbury, NH – Crashed Vehicle Accident – 18 Year Old Male Assaulted A Woman With A Pipe – Man Jumps Into New Hampshire State SUV And Couldn’t Put It In Drive (Tremco Save) – He Is Handcuffed – Put In Second NH State Patrol Car – Climbs Into Front And Tries To Steal 2nd Patrol Car – Couldn’t Get It Out Of Park (2nd Tremco Save)
December 3, 2018
A Hillsborough teenager is facing a list of felony charges after attempting to steal two State Police cruisers Friday morning, police said.
About 7:45 a.m., a trooper stopped at a crash at the intersection of Route 132 and Kimball Pond Road and began to interview the drivers involved, including 18-year-old Alan Clark, , state police said in a statement.
As the trooper spoke to him, Clark allegedly walked away from the crash, then ran to the trooper’s cruiser. He got into the driver’s seat and pressed on the gas, police said, but didn’t put the vehicle in drive.
The trooper struggled with Clark and was able to push the cruiser’s radio button with his elbow.
“It was apparent from the disjointed radio transmissions and yelling that could be heard in the background that there was a problem,” state police said.
Troopers, local police and sheriff’s deputies converged and were able to pull Clark from the cruiser and handcuff him, police said.
The officers placed him in the back of a second cruiser, but within seconds he had climbed through an open part of the partition between the cruiser’s front and back seats and had his foot on the gas pedal of the second cruiser, police said.
The troopers were able to remove Clark, who was re-handcuffed and shackled, state police said.
Clark was taken to Merrimack County jail charged with reckless operation, conduct after an accident, resisting arrest, and two counts of felony escape.
State police said they later received additional information that Clark had attacked a woman who had stopped at the crash with a pipe. He soon will face an additional assault charge, they said.
Clark is scheduled to be arraigned Monday in Merrimack County Superior Court.
- 06/17/19 Tyndall, SD – Two Vehicle Accident – Four Passengers Given Comfort Sitting In Patrol Car – The Four Stole The Tyndall Patrol Car – Long 40 Mile Pursuit – 100 MPH According To Bon Homme Sheriff’s Office – Patrol Car Ran Out Of Gas – One Woman Captured – Three Escaped
- 06/8/19 Palisade, CO – Woman And Man Crash Vehicle – Woman Steals Colorado State Patrol Car – Hits Motorcycle And Several Others – Crashes – Captured
- 05/30/19 Kosciusko County, IN – 16 Year Old Runaway That Removed Her Ankle Bracelet After Crashing A Hyundai – In Handcuffs – Steals Sheriff’s Patrol Vehicle – Crashes Into Building – Breaks Into House – Multiple Charges – Meth Arrest
- 05/28/19 Sour Lake, TX – Man In Convenience Store Severely Beat To Critical Condition A Sour Lake Police Officer – He Stole His Police Car And It Was Found Abandoned On The Highway – Massive Search And Captured
- 05/24/19 St. Augustine, FL – Rt. 95 Disabled Motorist – Woman Jumps Into Driver’s Seat Of St. John’s County Service Patrol Car – She Held The Steering Wheel As She Was Hauled Out Of The Driver’s Seat – Arrested
- 05/23/19 Montebello, CA- Masked Man On Camera Steals Marked Montebello Police SUV From Police Parking Lot – Unit #9 Has Been Missing For Several Days Before Searching For It – Firearms Are In This Patrol Car – Not Found Yet
- 05/22/19 Memphis, TN – Man Steals Southaven, MS Marked Police SUV – Crosses State Lines – Crashes In Memphis – Air Unit And K9 Caught Him
- 05/20/19 Ellicott City, MD – Howard County Police Responded And Arrested A Shoplifter – Handcuffed In Police SUV – Suspect Stole The Marked Police SUV – Pursuit And Captured
- 05/18/19 Brentwood, TN – Hit And Run Accident Suspect Captured – In Handcuffs Steals Brentwood Patrol Car – Chased Down Highway – Jumps Out And Runs – Captured
- 05/9/19 Brevard County, FL – An Orange County Marked Patrol Car SUV Chased A Black Cadillac That Crashed Into A Cocoa Home Causing Extensive Damage – Officers At Crash Scene Saw The Stolen Orange County SUV With Lights On Attempting To Pull Over Other Civilians – Later Found Abandoned Patrol Car