11/15/18 Cuyahoga County, OH – Four Minors Shoplifting Had A Stolen Cuyahoga County Metropolitan Housing Authority Police Department Car In The Parking Lot – Arrested By South Euclid Police
November 15, 2018
Four minors who stole a car and shoplifted from multiple stores on Warrensville Center Road were arrested Tuesday evening, according to the South Euclid Police Department.
According to police, a security officer working at the Walmart on the 1800 block of Warrensville Center Rd. was alerted that there were a group of disruptive individuals in the store around 6 p.m.
Authorities said the officer found the juveniles and ordered them out of the store. He then monitored the group on the security cameras in the parking lot.
The security officer ran the plates of the vehicle the individuals entered and confirmed it was listed as stolen by the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority Police Department. The security officer called the South Euclid Police Department, who responded to the scene, according to police.
Police said two of the juveniles were apprehended on scene, and two fled the scene. The two juveniles who were apprehended on the scene were taken for booking where they were highly uncooperative, giving false information to avoid being charged.
The two suspects who fled were apprehended two hours later while attempting to steal from a TJ Maxx nearby, according to police.
Police said all four juveniles are being charged with receiving stolen property, a felony. One individual is being additionally charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
All charges were forwarded to Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court, according to authorities.
- 08/15/19 St. John’s County, FL – Wanted Felon In Accident – Combative – Steals Off Duty Lt. Unmarked – High Speed Chase – Pit Maneuver – Multiple Police Vehicles Crashed
- 08/15/19 Durham, CAN – 40 Year Old Man Chase In A Van – Foot Chase – Pushes Officer Into A Ditch And Tries To Steal His Marked Patrol Car – Captured
- 08/14/19 Milford, DE – 3 Juveniles Arrested After Stealing 5 Dodge Charger Police Cars – 2 Durangos And A Dodge Ram – State Police Pursuit Of Police Charger That Crashed Into A Tree – All 3 Arrested
- 08/13/19 Montebello, CA – Patrol Car Stolen From Police Station Found 1 Month Later – Totaled Over Embankment – Stolen Weapons – Police Equipment – 3 Arrested Had Weapons And Equipment
- 08/12/19 Coral Gables, FL – Police Cruiser Stolen From Officer’s Home – Rear Window Smashed – Abandoned
- 08/9/19 Charleston, WV – Man Harassing People In Emergency Room – Handcuffed And Placed Into Police Cruiser – Jumps Into Driver’s Seat And Tries To Steal It – Fights With Officers – Officers Saved The Vehicle
- 08/6/19 Montgomery County, OH – Passed Out Man In Pick Up Call – Man Steals Deputy’s Marked Patrol Car – 100 MPH Chase – Crashed Into Vehicles – Spike Strips – Captured
- 08/5/19 California – Marked CHP SUV Stolen After Foot Chase – Excess Of 100 MPH Chase – 3 County Pursuit – Four Car Crash – Hijacked Civilian Vehicles – Captured
- 08/2/19 Kent, WA – Woman Steals Kent Marked Tahoe – Half Hour Chase – Multiple Accidents – Many Patrol Cars Damaged
- 08/1/19 Santa Rosa, CA – Man Tried To Stab A Rosa Plaza Security Officer – Before Jumping Into A Sonoma County Sheriff’s Marked Unit – Deputy Shoots Suspect 3 Times Trying To Steal It