11/15/18 Cuyahoga County, OH – Four Minors Shoplifting Had A Stolen Cuyahoga County Metropolitan Housing Authority Police Department Car In The Parking Lot – Arrested By South Euclid Police
November 15, 2018
Four minors who stole a car and shoplifted from multiple stores on Warrensville Center Road were arrested Tuesday evening, according to the South Euclid Police Department.
According to police, a security officer working at the Walmart on the 1800 block of Warrensville Center Rd. was alerted that there were a group of disruptive individuals in the store around 6 p.m.
Authorities said the officer found the juveniles and ordered them out of the store. He then monitored the group on the security cameras in the parking lot.
The security officer ran the plates of the vehicle the individuals entered and confirmed it was listed as stolen by the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority Police Department. The security officer called the South Euclid Police Department, who responded to the scene, according to police.
Police said two of the juveniles were apprehended on scene, and two fled the scene. The two juveniles who were apprehended on the scene were taken for booking where they were highly uncooperative, giving false information to avoid being charged.
The two suspects who fled were apprehended two hours later while attempting to steal from a TJ Maxx nearby, according to police.
Police said all four juveniles are being charged with receiving stolen property, a felony. One individual is being additionally charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
All charges were forwarded to Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court, according to authorities.
- 12/14/18 San Diego, CA – Man Steals City Park Ranger’s Truck – Chased On Freeway With Siren Blazing – Got Off Freeway – Ditched The Truck And Ran – Captured In Canyon Barefoot
- 12/13/18 San Francisco, CA – Man Breaks Into FBI Facility In San Francisco – Steals FBI Unmarked SUV With Body Armor – Man Arrested At Golden Gate Park Smashing Into Objects
- 12/12/18 Kaufman, TX – Reckless Driver Traffic Stop – Felon In Possession Of Firearm Arrest – Felon In Handcuffs Smashed Patrol Car Cage – Steals Kaufman Police Car – Chase – Crash – Arrested Again
- 12/11/18 Canton, MS – Inmate Steals Madison County Sheriff’s Office Van – Inmate Stole The Van When Returning To Jail From Court – Officer’s Firearm Left In Van – Escaped – Massive Search
- 12/8/18 Little Rock, AR – Traffic Stop Of Intoxicated Man – Assaults Two Deputies And Steals Pulaski County Sheriff’s SUV – Crash Into Other Sheriff’s Vehicles After Long Chase – Three Deputies Injured
- 12/5/18 Billings, MT – 18 Year Old Man Punched Police Officer – Tried To Steal His Patrol Car While Naked After Foot Chase – Tased And Arrested
- 12/3/18 Canterbury, NH – Crashed Vehicle Accident – 18 Year Old Male Assaulted A Woman With A Pipe – Man Jumps Into New Hampshire State SUV And Couldn’t Put It In Drive (Tremco Save) – He Is Handcuffed – Put In Second NH State Patrol Car – Climbs Into Front And Tries To Steal 2nd Patrol Car – Couldn’t Get It Out Of Park (2nd Tremco Save)
- 11/29/18 Spartanburg, SC – Pickens County Sheriff’s Deputies Were In Pursuit Of A Stolen Vehicle – A Pickens Police Officer Foot Chased Suspect – Man Steals Patrol Car – Police Officer’s Find My Phone App Located Abandoned Patrol Car – Escaped
- 11/22/18 Simpson County, MS – Handcuffed Man Steals MISSISSIPPI HIGHWAY PATROL CAR – Pursuit – Steals Second Vehicle – Ditches It – Steals 3rd Vehicle With Gun In It – Escaped – Massive Search
- 11/21/18 Brevard County, FL – Inmate Steals Brevard County Sheriff’s Unmarked Impala All The Way To Orlando – Suspect Abandons Deputy’s Car – Escaped