7 Page Road
Bedford, MA 01730
Fax: (781) 275-1895
Police Package Integrated Anti-Theft System:
- Quick and easy plug in installation for all police package vehicles.
- Activates automatically every time the shift lever is placed into
- Secures vehicle
whether the engine is running or not. It is a 24
- Reduces department liability and saves lives.
- Bypass switch for civilian maintenance situations.
How it works:
- The Anti-Theft system will turn on automatically every time the vehicle
placed in the "park" position.
The system shall not require a key or
switch to activate,
since quick departures are common in police procedures. This technology
enhances 100% usage.
- With the motor running and the Anti-Theft system
activated, the automatic transmission shift lever
won't move out of the
- The motor of a parked vehicle with the Anti-Theft system will be capable
of starting, but the shift lever won't move out of the
"park" position as in #2.
- The Anti-Theft system shall be deactivated by means of a not easily
identifiable covert hidden floor switch
system made of
rubber material that has no electrical wires to sustain water damage.
- The Anti-Theft system shall be simple in design and require minimum time
to install by agency personnel. (Less than ten minutes). No specialty
- The Anti-Theft system shall include detailed quality installation instructions
and if requested, on-site
installation training at the agency facility by the
- Warranty must be at least one year from installation for all parts.
- The Anti-Theft system must have proven track record in the field having
production for at least five
years prior to the bid opening date.
Names and phone
numbers of at least twenty five Police agencies using this
with the invitation to bid.
Tremco police package anti-theft system simply locks the shift lever in
the park position
every time the vehicle is put in park. To unlock the
shift lever, the
officer has to depress the hidden foot actuator.
The system is equipped with a buzzer that will sound when the shift lever
can be moved. The system also has an "on-off" switch on
the control box. This has
been provided so the system can be shut
off and the vehicle can be returned to its normalThe Tremco
Police Anti-Theft System:
- Now Police can leave their cruisers running unattended for emergency situations.
- Allows emergency lighting ... computers, radios, heaters, air conditioners, and defrosters
to operate while maintaining needed battery current.
police officer more security at the scene of an accident or when the cruiser
is occupied by prisoners/passengers while the engine and accessories are
Fast and easy to use with our patented camouflaged system.
installation in less than ten minutes.
Copyright © 2010. All Rights Reserved.